How to access the Derbyshire County Council Definitive map (Rights of Way)
To find the number of a parish footpath on the internet do the following
- Access Derbyshire County Council's web site. http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/
- On the home page type in 'Definitive map' in the 'I'm looking for' search box (top right)
- Click on 'Derbyshire Mapping portal' http://www.derbyshire.gov.uk/council/partnerships/derbyshire_mapping_portal/
- Click on 'Derbyshire mapping portal (opens in a new window)' on the next screen
- Click on 'I accept'
- Select location in the drop down menu. Click find.
- Then zoom in to just above 98 (scale on bottom right)
- Click on 'Change map information'.
- Click on 'Environment'
- Click on box next to 'green line and rights of way' in the drop down menu and then click OK.
- You should be able to see the footpath number you want. You may have to click on the arrows around the map to move to the specific location you want.
|< Prev||Next >|